After a rather damp book stall on 8th May outside the Milton Rooms, the RDR events calendar is starting to fill up. Here’s a list of our current events…
- Sunday 23rd May – Car boot sale at Hutton Cranswick.
- Friday 4th June – Helmsley Market stall.
- Sunday 6th June – We have a stall on the green at Hutton-le-Hole.
- Saturday 12th June– We’ll be in front of the Milton Rooms, Malton from 8am to 2pm, selling some amazing antiques and curios.
- Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd July– Driffield Show, Showground, Driffield. We’ll be running our famous fun dog show, and there will be a tombola, teddy game and a few bargains.
- Sunday 25th July– at Malton Cricket Club, we’ll be holding our own dog show. There will be all the usual stalls and refreshments plus stalls from Amotherby cat and kitten rescue and Pickering hedgehog rescue.
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th August– We’ll be at the Driffield Game and Country Fair. Come and have a day out with our fun dog show, tombola, lucky dips, teddy game and bargains galore.
- Saturday 14th August– Dunollie Residential and Nursing Home, Filey Road, Scarborough. Garden fete 1.30pm. We’ll be there, and there’s live singers and refreshments.
- Autumn, dates to be confirmed-Hopefully we’ll be back with our legendary pop up shop in the Assembly Rooms, Malton.
- Saturday 13th November- Malton Cricket Club. It’s charity auction time. With pie and pea supper and your money taken off you by the famous Angus Ashworth, our very own Dick Turpin.
- Sunday 28th November– Milton Rooms, Malton. Christmas fun dog show, refreshments and Christmas stalls.
Come along and bag a bargain. We’ve gots lots to sell now we’ve movd into our (much) smaller storage facility. See you soon.