Money, goods or time we need them all…
Ryedale Dog Rescue couldn’t keep going without the help of all its wonderful supporters. Whether you want to donate money, goods for sale or your time, we’d love to hear from you.
On average it costs someting like £1,000.00 to rescue, care for and rehome each dog. This includes the cost of kennelling, vaccinations, neutering, microchipping and veterinary care. Of course, some of our longer term residents cost more than this, especially if they need extensive treatment. Beryl, one of our wonderful terriers, needed a £5,000.00 heart operation, paid for by generous donations.
There are several ways you can donate money to Ryedale Dog Rescue:
- At one of our live events, like market stalls and our fun dog shows.
- By buying goods advertised on our Facebook Page, or the ‘Stall on the Wall’ at Yedingham
- By cheque, payable to Ryedale Dog Rescue. Please email email@example.com for detail of where to send your cheque.
- By PayPal, either direct into the RDR account or through the PayPal giving fund.
- By clicking on any one of the Donate buttons on this site
- By direct trasfer into our bank account:
Barclays Bank PLC
Sort Code: 20 67 75
Account Number: 10867691
- By standing order using this form.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can Gift Aid your donations, using one of these forms.
Whether it’s online or at live events, Ryedale Dog Rescue generates a lot of its income through sales of donated goods. We affectionately call ourselves ‘The Wombles’, because we can make use of almost anything. If you have anything you think we might be able to use please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our storage space is quite limited, so we can’t take everything you have to offer us, but please still ask: it’s surprising what we can make use of.
Of course you might not have money or goods to spare, but we’re always on the lookout for new volunteers. We’re a small but dedicated groups of volunteers (RDR has no paid staff), so if you want to help out please email us at email@example.com. Whether you want to help out at shows or market stalls, or have some useful skills to offer, we’d love to hear from you.